Device as a Service
Better than buying. Better than leasing.
Easy DaaS IT
Up-to-date, secure devices are essential to business productivity. But because small business owners and IT leaders have an array of tasks, device refreshes are often extended well beyond their due dates.
HarpData’s Device as a Service (DaaS) is a multi-year agreement in which procurement, deployment, device management, services and lifecycle management are all handled by you for a low monthly fee.
Robust Selection of Devices
Modern PC Refresh
- Refresh is built-in to a subscription-based program, eliminating 4+-year-old devices
- Customer satisfaction and retention increase as your clients increase productivity, become more secure, and perform at a higher level while reducing costs.
- Imaging & Asset tagging
- On-Site Device Deployment
- On-Site Device Decommission
- Services can be delivered by HDC or the partner
- 24/7/365 North American Based Tech Support for OS & Hardware Troubleshooting
- On-Site Maintenance (Can be Partner Delivered)
- Break/Fix and Replacement
- 24- or 36-Month Subscription Term Options
- Support and Lifecycle Management
- Unlimited North American Based Level 1 and Level 2 Support are built into the program.
- ○ Level 1 Support – DaaS Technical Support Center – 24/7/365
- ○ Level 2 Support: – DaaS Field Engineer* – On-Site Next Business Day
- DaaS Repair Depot – Off-Site 5-Business Days
- The price structure is comprised of the following formula:
- ○ Device + Service + Add-Ons (optional) = DaaS (Solution total cost)
- Contract’s total per month price is contingent upon the desired term:
- ○ 24 Month – total cost of DaaS Solution financed for a 24-month term
- ○ 36 Month – total cost of DaaS Solution financed for a 36-month term
- ○ 48 Month – total cost of DaaS Solution financed for a 48-month term
Request Additional Information on HDC DaaS